Here is that finished design.
I had heaps of fun with this (though as always I ran into some issues with the colouring, I must have done 5 different styles until I accidentally stumbled upon this simpler one. My initial was crazy intense fluro.)
This came together quicker than I thought because of one funny/happy event. I did a really rough colour test under the clean line work. Then I started to do the overlay stuff (such as the pixels) then realized it looked pretty bad arse with the rough colouring. So if you look close you will notice how rough it is, but I like that. I might try slap it on a shirt or even submit it to threadless!